|Date:||Saturday, December 1, 2018|
APLUS Tutoring Group Features:
- Qualified Teachers: All teachers are certified professional teachers in public/private schools or have years of experience teaching their area of expertise.
- Competitive Rates: Given teachers' credentials, parents will find the rate very reasonable. This is especially true when the tutoring arrangement is on a long-term basis. For AP Level and SAT Prep tutoring, the fee is $125/hr. For elementary and middle school students, the rates are $80/hr and $85/hr, respectively (excluding test prep). Ask us about our special 10-hour and 25-hour package rates!
- Flexible Hours: Tutoring sessions can be arranged on weekdays or Saturdays.
- Close monitoring: Our tutors discuss with parents regarding student's progress on a regular basis to ensure student is on track. They also develop a comprehensive academic plan for the student, which includes homework assignments and assessments (if needed). Depending on the subject, practice tests may also be administered.
- Mathematics: Pre-Calculus, Calculus, Algebra 2, Algebra 1, Pre-Algebra, Geometry
- English: Writing, Reading Comprehension, Grammar
- Science: Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- SAT/ACT prep: SAT Math, SAT Verbal, ACT Verbal/Math/Science
- AP Courses: AP Calculus, AP Chemistry, AP Physics, AP Eng Lang, AP Eng Lit
- Language: Spanish, French
|(Last Update Date : 12/11/2018 12:40 PM)|